Lisa R. Rothman, MD
- Undergraduate: Yale University
- Medical School: Columbia University
- Internship Internal Medicine: Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Dermatology Residency: NYU School of Medicine
- Certification: Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology and Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- F. Lowenfish Prize for Research in Dermatology (2013)
- Doris Duke Clinical Research Fellowship (2012)
- Kligman Travel Fellowship (2012)
- NIH Summer Research Fellowship (2009)
- Attending in Dermatology at Bellevue Hospital Center
- Assistant Professor at NYU School of Medicine New York, NY
Lisa R. Rothman, MD attended Yale University as an undergrad before studying at Columbia University and completing their premedical program. She remained at Columbia to earn her Doctorate of Medicine.
She went on to teach at the NYU School of Medicine as well as lead many research studies on topics such as osteoblastic influence on whole body glucose metabolism and on muscular dystrophy. Dr. Rothman has been published many times in dermatological academic publications and presents findings at conferences across the East Coast.
Dr. Rothman also enjoys competing in marathons and triathlons, as well as leisurely cycling and photography.